ummmm....??

3.01.2009

below is a conversation had in gmail with one of my students. so i can't tell if my student was totally hitting on me or if this is just an exercise in uncomfortable english. either way, it's super forward for burmese culture.

1:00 PM student: ok!
if so we can meet on my private acc:
waiting 4 me
ok
1:01 PM me: okay, i have to go now. have a good rest of the weekend!
student: jenn jennn jennnn...............i miss the events with u
1:02 PM bye!!
c u
me: bye!
student: ok

and then later when i was not online:

7:23 PM student: hi.nice to meet u
7:24 PM thank u for inviting me
do u know my name
?
7:29 PM i hope u will b a good friend for me & i don't wan't u to b a teacher now.i only want to b a friend for u
7:30 PM ok?
bye
7:31 PM s this is the 1st chatting message it shouldn't b too long.

0 comments:

no one belongs here more than you

"what a terrible mistake to let go of something wonderful for something real."

(miranda july)

dream a little dream

"a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

(oscar wilde)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP